Today we release a new version of the popular TMCore EPiServer Module built specifically for the new EPiServer CMS 7.
The TMCore EPiServer Module extends EPiServer CMS 7 with several key abilities:
- Link site content to a domain knowledge model consisting of a network of related concepts.
- Create bidirectional, semantic links between pages.
- Create conceptual "hub" pages that provide a single point of entry for all information relating to a particular concept.
This new version of the TMCore EPiServer Module provides an editing environment that is integrated into the new CMS 7 editor as well as providing backwards compatibility with the editing environment carried over from CMS 6.
The TMCore EPiServer Module 7.0 is available now as an upgrade for all customers with a current valid support contract. For upgrades please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TMCore07 Service Pack 4 or later (upgrading customers can also receive a free upgrade to the latest version of TMCore07).
- EPiServer CMS 7
- .NET 4.0
- Visual Studio 2010 or later for site development.